Who are we and why are we here?
FaRoFeb was started by HR (Harriet) Moore, an author and reader in the Fantasy Romance genre. She was frustrated that the genre isn’t more of a defined ‘thing’, and, through speaking to other fans, realized she’s not alone. So, she thought it would be fun to bring all corners of Fantasy Romance together for a month long celebration in February.
You can find out more information about Harriet’s books at www.hrmoore.com.
What are we doing?
- Taking the month of February to celebrate and highlight the whole genre (epic fantasy, low fantasy, paranormal, time travel, the whole gambit)
- Creating a community of fantasy romance authors and readers to discuss and promote this awesome genre and the brilliant authors within it
- Focusing on new adult and adult fantasy
- Making it interactive, with lots of fun activities and polls to get involved with
What you can expect this February:
- Daily author spotlights, where we highlight the work of a new fantasy romance author each day
- A fantasy romance readathon
- Author interviews and panel events
- Fun daily templates, polls, and quizzes
- A fantasy romance readers’ forum on Facebook, where you can connect with readers and authors to talk all things fantasy romance
- And more!
If that all sounds up your street, here’s what to do next: